The Islamic Society of Milwaukee has organized a variety of programs during the blessed month of Ramadan for the benefit of our entire community. Spiritual programs, prayers, educational programs, fundraising events and children's programs are available throughout the entire month. Please click the link below to view the program list. To view the daily prayer schedule for the month of Ramadan, view the "Ramadan Calendar" link below.
Wishing you and your family a blessed holiday this year and always.
Join the largest Eid gathering of Muslims in the state of Wisconsin!
Eid ul-Fitr prayer will take place on July 28th at 9:30am at Humboldt Park (3000 S. Howell Ave).
1. Prayer will be on grass. Feel Free to bring your own prayer rugs, mats, etc.
2. Please arrive early to avoid congestion and parking problems.
3. Follow directions of Sheriff and his parking staff.
4. Do not block driveways or other vehicles.
5. There is LIMITED handicap parking. Please arrive early.
If it rains on the day of Eid, ISM will hold three prayer services at the ISM (7:30 am, 9:30 am and 10:30 am)